Wednesday 4 November 2009

Moving igate to LHS ..

I see no point of me running WRT54GL/APRS4R since I've got my Linux Home Server running 24/7 now. I've problem with the combination last night when Weerut sent me a message saying that my igate was down .. and when I checked it, yes, it was down for few hours already.. somehow, it lost the serial connection to the TT4 and I need to restart the router to get thing back to normal. Will do the necessary configuration tonight but nothing much really need to be done.. I've aprs4r installed, just need to get the serial port working and that should be it.. and I guess the WRT54GL can now go to someone who really need it.. raise your hand if you need a standalone IGATE! .. this offer valid to local ham only!

No comments:

Calling MS SQL Stored Procedure from ABAP

One of the few things sometime coming up in your ticket request. Calling stored procedure from ABAP to remote SQL server.  How do we send th...