Wednesday 30 December 2009

New gadgets .. before the year end comes ..

Bought two new gadgets, an iPhone to replace my aging HTC Touch and WZR-HP-300NH draft-N router ... and guess what, both are below my expectation. Before buying the iPhone, I was contemplating on going for HTC Android based phones but after looking at the pros & cons and the packages given by the two telcos (HTC Hero on Celcom & iPhone on Maxis), I went for the iPhone. I guess it will take sometime for me to get used to the iPhone.. been using stylus all these time and now .. I need to use my fingers to enter texts etc. I wonder those who're using the iPhone to browse the net, how on earth could they select a link which close together w/o using stylus. One other thing .. unlucky me, I got the later version of iPhone which come with iBoot 359.3.2 and I couldn't use Pwnage since Apple has fixed the firmware. Grrr.. I could however blackra1n it .. but I'll let it stays virgin for the time being.

The other gadget which is below my expectation is the WZR-HP-300NH router. I was expecting that the HP which stands for High Power could solve my problem getting the signal up to the 3rd floor of the house .. but it just failed. I couldn't see it from my son's PC which could see the WHRG125 it replaces. I should've done my research for buying this .. no 3rd party firmware is available at the moment and none in the working either. Oh well...

No comments:

Calling MS SQL Stored Procedure from ABAP

One of the few things sometime coming up in your ticket request. Calling stored procedure from ABAP to remote SQL server.  How do we send th...