Friday 1 August 2014

HRD 5.24 Logbook + QRZ lookup problem

Few months back, there were quite a number of cases where someone could get your QRZ account by phishing and that caused me to change my password. I haven't work on my digital mode for quite sometime and for demo that I need to do today, I wanted to show them the PSK31 and RTTY.. but one thing I observed, a callsign that I've grabbed from the conversation doesn't automatically added the name. I went to the setting, made myself sure that I've put my correct password and I did a callsign lookup test but I kept getting the error. After few tries, I've almost given up until I realised that I've non-alphanumeric in my password and this causes the failure. So, changed my QRZ password to remove this non-alpha and this resolved my problem. So, if you're getting the same problem, changing your QRZ password to remove the non-alpha characters will work.

No comments:

Calling MS SQL Stored Procedure from ABAP

One of the few things sometime coming up in your ticket request. Calling stored procedure from ABAP to remote SQL server.  How do we send th...